Friday, May 11, 2012

Studio Mama 2: the story


Just like in Studio Mama 1, there is also a story behind Studio Mama 2.

Along the path that we usually take, either on our way back from Skool, or on our walkies, there are these small logs that the maintenance crew left behind when they (finally.. uhuk!) cut down the felled trees from last year's storm season. Well... we passed these logs many times, and Kecil never quite paid them much attention, until one day ...

We were on our walkies that day when we meet a bunch of kids going to the school nearby to watch a show. Somehow, the bunch of them went to sit on the log, much to the amusement of their guardian, and me. So, of course, I took a pic.


That day must have been a lightbulb moment for Kecil, for since then, we can never pass the logs without stopping for a while.




Mind you, the requests to stop was made by Kecil herself, and not because she was tired and needed to sit down. Her precise instruction was : "I will go there and you will take picture!". Ha!
And so take pictures I did.


That day when I took the Studio Mama 2 pics, I happened to bring my camera. With the new prime lens, the camera is more convenient to carry around everywhere, although I still do not carry it EVERYWHERE all the time.
On the way home from the bus stop, as usual, she asked to stop to take pictures. And so we did, stop and take pictures, that is.
And they turned out kind of awesome, if I may say myself.

And the moral of the story? I really should carry the camera everywhere I go, especially when I have my model with me.


How about you? Taken some good pics in the past few days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...