Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day


Many years back, I suppose Kecil's grandma went to sit at a photo studio somewhere to get this photo taken.
Fast forward to today, that forlorn-looking little girl in the photo above has a little girl of her own.




We haven't quite sat down at the photo studio yet, Kecil and I, but I guess we have quite a few pics of us together, Mama and Kiddo.

Nothing can ever truly prepare you for motherhood until you jump into the action yourself. The joys, the hardships, the learning curve, the wonders... it's been a great ride, and taught me a thing or two about my own mother.

This Mother's day, we did not quite do anything special, apart from enjoying each other's company (including Daddy, of course!) but I guess that is special enough, in itself.
And so, just a wee bit late, I wish you all, a Happy Mother's day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...