Monday, May 21, 2012

The China dress


Do you still remember the dress featured above?

This Mama featured the dress the moment we got it from the seamstress, and of course, for the event we had it made for. The dress have been worn a couple of times, not so often, but often enough to make this Mama happy. Indeed, in making the dress, I wanted it to be good for daily wear, not just for the event. Hence the pleated skirt, and the cotton material.

So when Kecil agreed with the particular selection of dress for today's summer school, this Mama was so coming along with the camera in hand!


No pics from Skool, more because I was politely 'asked' to leave by Her Royal Highness herself (more like shouting from across the playroom to remind me that it's time for me to leave. Fiuh!).
But she couldn't run away from me when it was time to go home.


While she cannot be persuaded these days to wear pants or shorts, only dresses (preferably pink, Mama!), she continued with her penchant for climbing, running and jumping around. Well, I guess it's kind of cool to have your skirts and dresses floating around while you twirl and jump and run in the wind.
Besides, I like to console myself by saying that at least we managed to get her wear a proper pair of shoes for doing all those climbing/running/jumping.


In the meantime, we have a cheerful little girl. What do you think? Does she look like a future CEO?
We'll see, we'll see. In the meantime, I'll keep the picture, complete with the stray hair on top. (This Mama is still miffed with Kecil's flat refusal to have her hair tied up/clipped in any manner).

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...