Thursday, March 17, 2011

(their) story ... repeating

Shepherd & Baa 101
Still remember THAT photo from the days of yore? I think you can find it here.
As they say, history has a way of repeating itself, through generations, through years, and sometimes, even just any amount of time.
True enough. Here's what I found in my camera the other day:

Shepherd & Baa. Version 102
Almost a carbon copy, if you allow for the different setting, costume and ... oh well. Fine, not quite a carbon copy. But still along the same line, yes?
Can't be helped, I guess, for a Kid who grows up with a well-beloved, over-sized dog.
As for Mama? Mama is enjoying the ride, and snapping for pictures for all its worth.

Shepherd & Baa version 103
After all, you'll never know when you'll get something so fashion photography, like 103 above. Of course, most of the time, you have also have to allow for photos like these:

Woof and Baa?
Huge grin

But hey, the Dog gets along well with the Kid, and vice versa. I'm good. At least, there were big grins. Other days, there might be grimace, there might even be tears, and sometimes, a howl too.

Fighting for food?
You can't touch me!
You are blocking me!

Here's to more companionable days between the Kid and the Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...